Personal reflections, impressions, and observations on the real and the imaginary that make up my world of perception.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Funny Photos I

This moggy looks like it's seen a ghost and crapped itself and I can't say I blame it. Who wouldn't crap themselves if they saw a ghost? And more to the point, who wouldn't look like that if they saw a ghost?  With its eyes popping, its mouth gaping and its tongue poking, I'd say it's lost most of its nine lives at a stroke, poor little pussycat. But the worst thing about all this, at least from our point of view, is that we don't know what's caused little moggy to put on such a horrible face. Or could pussy be just putting it on for a photo opportunity? In other words, is Mr Cat just winding us up? If it is, all I can say is that it's a damn good actor and should be hired on the spot to star in some Hollywood movie. It's sure to be a blockbuster and it can't be worse than the latest crop of crap (hey, I like this match.. crop of crap.. nice) that's doing the rounds at the moment. It could be given a title like: Moggy, the Magpie Mugger. What d'you think?

Now here's a chap, a llama I think it is, who has seen better days, I'd say. He may not have crapped himself like pussy above, but he certainly looks like crap! Lost half his gnashers, jaw gone all wonky, eyeballs bulging, ears standing to attention, smelling like a dead rat and in dire need of a wash and brush-up! He's a right scruff and he knows it. It's just as well he's in a zoo, otherwise he'd be on a funny-farm waiting to kick it. But I dare say he wasn't always like this. There was probably a time when he could give any hot-blooded female a run for her money and vied with the best of the young studs for the hand of Miss Right. But looking at him now, I'd say that's a distant memory and it's all he can do to keep his pecker up and stand upright. Poor sod! It's a dog's life, that's what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment